Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Aqua Cat

I started on this little cat yesterday afternoon:

Aqua Cat

I'm sure I'll have time to finish him up today.

I want to mention that Pat has added a "Comfort Doll Button" that can be added to a blog. I tried adding it to my template but it's wider than the border and it overhangs and looks funny. Does anyone know if there's a way to make the button smaller? I'm not good with HTML. If nothing else, I can add a link but the button is cute so I'd like to use it if I can.

I also wanted to mention that I was asked about the "cornucopia image" that I used on my mom's doorknocker. I didn't purchase that. I found that image on the internet years and years ago. It's probably been sitting on my computer (3 of them through the years) for the past 10 or 11 years!

I print my images on inkjet fabric which is a little stiff, but the colors are bright and when heatset, they are permanent.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails