Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Update On Heart

I'm really posting late today. I had the chance to spend some time with my sister this morning and I didn't want to miss out on that!

Here's a quick update on my heart block:

Heart CQ

I'll be working on this more shortly. For those of you who guessed that the focal point will be a peacock, you are correct! I'll be using one of those funky earrings that I bought last weekend for the tail. Be sure to stop back to see that!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

A peacock? But of course - with those colours, what else would you choose!

Related Posts with Thumbnails