Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, April 23, 2007

Embellishment Finds On Etsy

I've been sitting here for the past 1/2 hour trying to find something really great to share with you today. Yesterday was my nephew's birthday so we spent the day at my sister's house. I managed nothing in the way of stitching time, which is fine. It happens now & then and will certainly help me to appreciate my stitching time even more this afternoon!

For today, I thought I'd share with you a great Etsy shop that carries all sort of beads & charms suitable for crazy quilting and other needlework projects:

ArtfulMarket

The Artful Market has very nice brass charms at extremely reasonable prices. I recently purchased some brass fish, some little butterflies and some leaf charms.

I was quite pleased not only with my order, but with the great communication and speedy shipping offered by this nice Etsy shop owner!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails