Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

We started our holiday with a nice morning walk through a flea market. It was rather cold this morning. In fact, Spring seems to be on a holiday! No matter, it was something nice to do and we both enjoy it.

It wasn't as large as it normally is, probably due to the cold temps and the fact that it's a holiday but I still managed to find some goodies:

Vintage Jewelry 1

Pretty vintage jewelry pieces to use as embellishments!

Now, you're probably wondering what I'll be using these on:

Vintage Jewelry 2

Take a guess! If you think about what I see them as, you'll know the answer!!!

I also found these earrings which aren't really old but they were loaded with charms:

Vintage Jewelry 3

Personally, I can't imagine wearing these but the charms will work nicely on crazy quilts!

Wishing you all a wonderful and safe holiday!

3 comments:

The Mad Stitcher said...

Pam. I love vintage jewelry also. Great finds! When I look at the black earrings I see squid! I think these would look great on a seascape.

allie aller said...

Those black earrings look like peacock tails to me... ;-)

coral-seas said...

I see the tendrils of a jelly fish :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails