Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, April 02, 2007

The Cross Stitcher magazine Holiday Issue

I have an extra copy of this magazine:

The Cross Stitcher Holiday Issue

It's the December 2006 issue. There are 3 of my design projects in here.

If anyone wants this , be the first person to leave a comment here claiming it and I will gladly send it out to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good god! All this time and I'm the first? Incredible!

Pamela Kellogg said...

Hi Lynne! Drop me an email with your snail mail address and I'll ship it off to you tomorrow when I go to the Post Office. I was hoping someone here could use it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails