Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dragonfly Purse Almost Complete

I added loads of things to this project yesterday! I started by turning the silver butterfly which looks much better now. I added the vintage millinery flowers to the ribbon, the spider and web to the top right corner and then the dainty forgetmenot trim to the bottom left:

Dragonfly Purse

Later today, I'll add kitty and possibly a few buttons and then it will be complete and ready for assembling!

I'm not sure what I'll start on next. I have a request for an Autism Cellphone pouch with a black background. Kim was kind enough to stitch the puzzle piece for me again, this time in blue. I'll be sewing up some new blocks today so I'll get this ready for stitching.

I also have a request for a vintage style bib apron with one of my vintage iron-on transfer designs. I'll be pulling out my apron patterns and my transfer designs in the next couple of days so I can get everything together to start on that.

For now, I'm off to pull out my fabric stash and my sewing machine and sew up some new things to stitch on. I absolutely love foundation piecing and so look forward to my sewing days!

More tomorrow.....

3 comments:

loulee said...

This just keeps on getting better and better. The more you work on it, the more I want it, but I already spent next months allowance.
The boots looknice too!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! This square really has the embellishments! It's gorgeous! Can't wait to see it completed.

Hugs,

Kim

Scarf It Up said...

How beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails