Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Crazy Quilt Gatherings Magazine

I was thrilled when Pat asked me to do the cover design for the Summer issue of her Crazy Quilt Gatherings Magazine!  I wanted to do something really cool and different so I decided on a cat!  After all, what says Kitty & Me more than cat!

Going back to my background in cross stitch design, I charted a pretty little kitty face and worked my crazy quilt project around that.  The pattern for the cat face is available in this issue.

And here is a photo of the quilt:

And a closeup of the kitty face:

If you would like to order a copy of Pat's beautiful Crazy Quilt Gatherings magazine, you can find it at Magcloud.



3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I have my copy and I can't wait to stitch that sweet little cat! I have a plan and just have to find the time to execute it.

Monica said...

Fantastic design, Pam! Love it. :)

allie aller said...

It is a spectacular cover design!

Related Posts with Thumbnails