Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, June 24, 2013

Halloween Hanging Pillows

I spent a day sewing last week and I was able to get my Halloween Hanging Pillows sewn together:



I have 2 more Halloween projects to finish and then I'll do some Christmas things.

In the meantime, after rearranging my cupboards in the kitchen this morning, doing laundry and washing my floor, I played around a little with my graphic software.  I haven't really done that in a while.  Anyway, I made these printable tags with roses:

Please feel free to print them up and use them on your gifts or for your craft projects!

1 comment:

black bear cabin said...

Love these little Halloween pillows!!! Im working on some Halloween things myself....i LOVE Halloween, and your little pillows are too cute :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails