Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Decorative Embroidered Pillows for Fall

As much as I hate to say it, Fall is coming.  Yes, I prefer to stay in Summer mode but mom and I have to think ahead and work a few months in advance.  So, here are mom's latest Decorative Embroidered Pillows:


These are beautifully crayon tinted and then hand embroidered.  I love the way mom finishes her stitched pieces!

I have some coming too.  I just have a little more hand finishing to do on mine.

In other news, Lesson 6 of my Online Crazy Quilt Class is all done!  I just have to type it up and send it to Jason.  Sorry for the delay but again, I've just been a little out of it since losing my Nightmare. 

Wrigley is doing well and I'll get some new photos of him to post soon.  He's so cute and so sweet!  His personality is very much like my Simba and my Francis.  So sweet and gentle and precious.  But he does have a bit of Nightmare's mischievous ways too!  The only one I don't see in him is Garfield.  That's okay.  Maybe there will be a little bit of Garfield's ways in my next baby.  Don't know when we'll adopt another but I know we will.  I love kitties too much not to have a houseful!



1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

shhhh - don't tempt fate by mentioning that awful f-word!! I'm still waiting for proper summer to arrive. We get one or two nice days and then it's back to being cool and yucky again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails