Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Crazy Quilt Halloween Pillow

I finished up this Crazy Quilt Halloween Pillow yesterday morning:

I'll sew this up in another day or two and list it in my Etsy shop.

I also thought you'd enjoy seeing a new picture of my little Wrigley:

He's such a sweet little kitty!  I love it when he sits in the beanies!


2 comments:

Lady Locust said...

That is just beautiful. Love the little spider - much better than the live version. Picture #2 is pretty cute too:)
Smiles,

Judy S. said...

Wow, Pam, you are really on top of things to be doing Halloween stuff already. I am just getting caught up with blogs after being gone. Is Wrigley a new kitty? A good Chicago name!

Related Posts with Thumbnails