Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Motifs from Elegant Cross Stitch Sentiments For Crazy Quilting

I have some finishes to share but I need to take photos of them so I'll post those tomorrow.  In the meantime, I thought I'd share the motifs that can be found in my new book, Elegant Cross Stitch Sentiments For Crazy Quilting:







Click on the images to see a larger version of them.

Also, for anyone looking for my cross stitch patterns, they have found a permanent home in Jason's Etsy Shop.  Pam Kellogg's Cross Stitch Patterns can be found here.

Jason will continue to add my patterns as he has time.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails