Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Embroidered Basket

I finished up my little embroidered basket yesterday morning:

It's been so nice outside all week.  I like to sit on my deck and stitch but it's a little hard to take crazy quilting supplies out there so instead, I take simple embroidery pieces out there.  I'll sew this into a door pillow during the week.

I took my vintage embroidery pattern collection over to mom's yesterday and we sat and looked through them all and pulled some for new projects.  We have lot's of pretty new things to come!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

3 comments:

Lakshmi said...

Lovely flower basket!! my favorite color combination too.. waiting to see vintage patterns..

DVArtist said...

Hey I have been watching you blog, just haven't been able to type. My hand is in a cast. You know carpral tunnel.
I love this very spring time design.
Nicole/Beadwright

Sandy said...

What a pretty basket! Your shading adds so much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails