Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Update On Current CQ Project

Just a quick update for today Ladies.  I didn't have a lot of stitching time yesterday.  Just enough to add a few beads and the spider:

Here's a closeup of the spider on his little gold web:

I'm going to tear myself away from my computer now and stitch on this for an hour or so before I go into town for errands.

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

I wonder whether that lady knows how lucky she is that you agreed to stitch her block? Nice work!

Gina E. said...

This is looking gorgeous Pam! Love the gold web.

Related Posts with Thumbnails