Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Nice Outside

It was so nice outside yesterday!  Warm, sunny and the Robins are already singing!  I didn't get any stitching done.  Instead, I sat on the deck for awhile and then out by the firepit where Bubba had a small bonfire going.

Since I don't have any updates for you on my current projects, I thought I'd share an oldie but a goody:

I made this crazy quilt purse a few years ago and it's still one of my favorites.  The vintage pin with the pansies in the center was the inspiration.  I thought the black would really make the brooch pop and it did!

2 comments:

Purl Buttons said...

Your CQ purse is so pretty. I have a number of vintage, black cloth purses and I have been trying to get my courage up to try something like that.

Sandies' Patch said...

It's good to 'chill' even at the beginning of your day!
Love the bag too!

Have a great week,

Sandie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails