Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Easter Earrings

April showers bring May flowers.  I have no clue what March showers bring but it pretty much rained here all day yesterday.  Better rain than snow, right? 

My neighbor Peggy and I were able to do our 1 mile walk in between the raindrops so after that, I just stitched.  I finished up on my yellow crazy quilt hanging pillow:

And then I started stitching on the pink one:

Today is a stay at home day (I think) so I expect to finish up the stitching on it.

I also spent a little time listing some new earrings that Kathi made:


Chocolate Easter Bunnies and Easter Baskets with colored eggs!  I've never seen more elegant Easter Earrings anywhere!  They're in the shop!

3 comments:

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

The earrings are just perfect! I love your crazy quilting as well. Such elegant stitching!

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

The earrings are just perfect! I love your crazy quilting as well. Such elegant stitching!

Kagey84 said...

Just discovered you on Pinterest and your work is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails