Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Small Pillows For Easter

For the past week, I've been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Robins but instead, I keep getting snow.  What's up with that?  Even the most mild of Winter's seem to go on and on and on!  But I know those Robin's are on their way!  They usually show up here in Northern Illinois the first week of March.

I made some more progress on my current crazy quilt block:

It still needs more bead work and I think it needs some silk ribbon flowers.  Stop by tomorrow to see where it goes.

In other news, it looks like my mom has been busy!  I didn't think she was working on anything for the shop but she gave me some new things to list.  Beautiful little pillows for Easter!  Sweet little hanging pillows:



I don't know which one I love the most!  All are available in our Boutique.

Finally for today, a cat photo!  This is Lucy and this is what I have to work around:

Lucy loves to lay on my laptop.  Probably because it's warm.  I really want to be a cat in my next life and live with someone like me!

3 comments:

Sandies' Patch said...

I occasionally have the same sort of 'companion' when I', on the computer too! Lucy is gorgeous!

Love your Mum's Easter pillows, especially the first 2.

Have a great week,

Sandie xx

Gina E. said...

Ny favorite pillow is the one with the bunny and carrots - very cute! And the photo of Lucy is adorable! Giggled at your wish to be a cat in your next life...I'll come back and be your owner - LOL!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I've heard of a 'lap cat', but Lucy is a 'laptop cat' - so cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails