Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Easter Bunny Stitching

I spent a few days earlier this week running my sewing machine.  I piece a bunch of small crazy quilt blocks so now I have a nice pile of things to stitch on.

I thought I'd do one more little Easter Bunny project:

And here are some of the trims that I pulled for it:

I hand painted the lace flower piece yesterday.  I'll cut it apart and use the flowers individually.  I'm going to sit here now and work on this for a little while before I straighten up the house and go over to mom's for awhile.

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

Nothing says Easter like a bunny. You work very much as I do. Getting all the parts ready to go and then just do it. I like that. Your hand painted flowers are amazing.
Have a happy weekend
Nicole/Beadwright

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Cute wee bunny image - definitely very Easter-y.

Related Posts with Thumbnails