Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pink Ribbon Crazy Quilt Purse Almost Complete!

I did the silk ribbon embroidery on this Pink Ribbon Purse last night during Dancing With The Stars and then this morning, I did some more beadwork on it:

A little more beading and embellishing and this will be ready to assemble into a purse.  I will make this available in my boutique and a portion of the sale will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.

I have quite a few new items to list in our shops and then I'll get back to working on this and I'm hoping to complete it tonight during Dancing. 

I'm really excited about this project.  Way too many people cope with this horrible disease.  I have lost 2 friends just this year to it and although my donation won't make a huge difference in the race for the cure, every little bit does help.

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Absolutely stunning so far Pam!

Related Posts with Thumbnails