Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Crazy Quilt Cat Dolls

Some of you may remember the little Crazy Quilt Cat Dolls that I was working on back in August.  I have them all finished now:






As you can see, no two are ever a like!  Just like real cats!  I so much enjoy making this little kitty dolls.  I'll have to sew up a few more blocks the next time I have a sewing day.

In the meantime, my Crazy Quilt Pink Ribbon Purse is done!  I'll have photos of that over the weekend and I'll make that Counted Cross Stitch Pink Ribbon design available soon as well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your littler Crazy Kitties are lovely Pam.

Judy S. said...

Hi Pam! Sure do love your CQ kitties. And your pink ribbon purse is very pretty also...I hope you're going to do a full shot of it.

Anonymous said...

The cats are fabulous, of course! I love the design for the pink ribbon and all that you put around it. That's a treasure to have and pass down generations. Your cross stitch is so fine- appearing. you must have done that on the tiniest background! I can't even see that small.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Cute kitties! They are certainly your 'signature' Pam and always look so sweet. Can't wait to see the purse completed!

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

I just love your kitties! The pink ribbon cq is gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails