Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Crazy Quilt Class Example Block

Just a quick little post for today everyone.  I thought I'd share a photo of the crazy quilt block that I stitching on as an example for my class this weekend:

There will be buttons!  LOL!!!  Today, we'll be doing some more beading and embellishing and then I'll be sharing the process of how to sew these into door pillows.  For now, I have to get myself together and get my cats their pills.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm glad to see you're moving ahead with your classes...you have so much to offer! You're doing a great job in organizing everything, as usual!

fashion said...

very nice pics bro...please inform me about your updates...thank u very much..

Lynn Stevens said...

Wish I lived closer. I'd be the first sign up at your class. swoon.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails