Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Hand Painted Lace Appliques

I played with my lace and appliques yesterday and chose a few things for my Pink Ribbon Crazy Quilt Purse:

I've already hand painted the appliques and now this is ready to start stitching on.  I have a student coming today so we'll be working on a small project this weekend.

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

A very pretty purse for a very worthy cause. I've walked that road twice and appreciate anyone does to help find a cure. Thank you, Pam!

debi said...

Love the colors! The painted appliques are so beautiful. What do you use to paint them?

Related Posts with Thumbnails