Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, September 03, 2011

More Cat Dolls

I've been slowly but surely stitching up a few more crazy quilt cat dolls.  This one is ready to sew together.

And this one is almost done.  It needs some more beadwork:

I'll finish this one up next week.  For today, Scott and I are heading out to Galena, Illinois for the weekend.  Of course, I can't stand not having my computer so I'll be taking it with me and I'm sure I'll have some photos of this beautiful place to share with you tomorrow.

5 comments:

eileen said...

Pam..love the spider web in the corner! have fun on your weekend!

Laurie said...

Your cats are always so beautiful Pam, have fun with your finishing touches! Also enjoy your vacation, am looking forward to your pictures!

Annesphamily said...

Oh how lovely! Your detail in this beautiful piece is amazing! Love to you this beautiful weekend. Anne

Lelia said...

Your cats are too darn cute! Each one of them turns out well. You have such an eye for color and texture. What fun

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Have a good trip! Can't wait to see the kittys when they are sewn together!

Related Posts with Thumbnails