Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Pet's In Need Charity Cellphone Pouch

The last in my series of charity cellphone pouches is for my local no-kill animal shelter, Pet's In Need. This is what the block looked like before I started the stitching:

Pets In Need Cellphone Pouch

And here is what it looks like at the moment:

Pets In Need Cellphone Pouch 2

I still have some more beads and do-dads to add this. When it's complete, I will again be donating $25.00 from the sale of this pouch to the shelter.

Check back tomorrow to see the completed stitched piece.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love the combination of blue, purple and green! Looking forward to seeing the completed block!

This one came together really quick!

Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails