Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Finally, Some Stitching Time!

I'm running late as usual for a Thursday. I picked up groceries this morning and the things I needed from WalMart. I also stopped at Michaels and the Post Office. Whew! Unfortunately, I still have some chores to do but then I can sit down and stitch.

I finished painting the last of the walls in the Living Room yesterday and then had some much needed stitching time. I decided to do another little cellphone pouch. They go fast and I felt like I needed some "instant gratification"!

Here's what it looked like before I started on it:

Black Cellphone Pouch

I've never done one with all black fabrics and I thought it would be fun. In fact, I pieced a 9 inch purse block with the same fabrics. In the meantime, this is what it looks like now:

Black Cellphone Pouch 2

I have something really cool for a focal point in the center. Stop by tomorrow to see what it is! I expect to attach it later today.

1 comment:

patternnuts said...

Oooh a very pretty start! I like the black!

Related Posts with Thumbnails