Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, March 30, 2007

Dragonfly Purse Continued

I don't have alot to show on this today. I did get some stitching time in yesterday but I was rather restless and couldn't sit still for very long. Some days are like that. But I did manage to bead the Fan Stitches that run along the edges of the ribbon:

Dragonfly Purse

I'll have time to work on this later today. I just returned from taking Nightmare & Simba to the vet for their shots and now I have to run to Richmond to pay my rent for my showcase for the month of April. When I get back, I'll stitch and do laundry. I've scheduled some serious sewing time for next week and am so looking forward to that!

More tomorrow.....

2 comments:

loulee said...

It's amazing how much difference a few tiny beads can make.

Karen 's World said...

I really like the piece of fabric in the center of this piece. Is it hand painted?

Related Posts with Thumbnails