Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Autism Awareness Charity Cellphone Pouch

I completed the stitching on this yesterday:

Autism Cell Phone Pouch

The only red silk ribbon that I had was 13mm. I would have prefered to use 7mm but I think the daisies came out great! I added the yellow flower buttons to the centers to tone the daisies down just a bit. I didn't want them to over power the puzzle piece.

I ordered an enamel Autism puzzle ribbon charm last week from The Autism Link Store. I expect it to arrive any day now and I will add that to the center of the puzzle piece. That will draw attention right to the center of the design.

When I have this assembled, I will use red beaded fringe and red braid on the bottom which should really balance out the design nicely.

I was asked if I might consider making the charted puzzle piece design available for purchase. Yes, I will do that in the near future. When I do, it will be available in my Etsy shop. All proceeds will go to Our Children's Circle.

In the meantime, the Puzzle Ribbon design is available on my main Kitty & Me Designs website:

Autism Puzzle Ribbon Design

Again, all proceeds from this charted cross stitch design go directly to Our Children's Circle.

1 comment:

loulee said...

Pam this one has turned out really pretty. It's very cheerful, I love the red flowers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails