Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Basket Of Violets Cellphone Pouch

I'm sure some of you are eagerly awaiting to see what I used in the center of the black cellphone pouch. Well, here you go:

Black Cellphone Pouch

A little basket of violets! This was a Mill Hill beaded pin kit from a few years back. I made dozens and dozens of these little kits. I've given many of them as gifts but kept a few for myself which I never wore so I've decided to work them into my CQ's. I took the pin off of the back and then sewed it down onto the block using bead thread. Isn't this too cute? I have a few chores left to do but then I can get back to some stitching on this.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a St. Patrick's Day gift!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam,

Your basket of violets looks great at the focal point of this block! It's going to be so elegant with the black background.

Kim

Terri Lee Takacs said...

Pam ~ what a great idea to use cross stitch in your piece! Cross stitch was my first love over 20 yrs ago ~ you've made me want to try my hand at it again to work into my crazy quilting! Terri

Related Posts with Thumbnails