Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, September 08, 2006

A Small Finish

I started this little project before we went to Galena and completed it yesterday afternoon:

Beaded Butterfly

The fabric is muslin which I hand-dyed myself. You may remember that this pattern is one of my 100 Details In 100 Days designs. I stitched it using a varigated thread and one strand of Kreinik Blending Filament. I then went a bit crazy with the beads!

If you would like to stitch this pattern, you can find it here on my Flickr site.

1 comment:

Julia said...

It's beautiful!
Not overdone at all...

Related Posts with Thumbnails