Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, September 01, 2006

100 Details In 100 Days - Day 74, 75, 76 and 77

As I mentioned in this mornings post, I'll be away from my computer for the next couple of days. I'll return on Wednesday, September 6th.

So here are the crazyquilt details for Day 74, 75, 76 and 77 :

Cherry Border

Motif Holly Berry Wreath

Motif Small Rose Spray

Motif ChristmasTree 2

I tried to do a variety of designs for you to enjoy during my absence. Click on any of the photos to go to my Flickr site where you can download a larger version of the patterns.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

patternnuts said...

Thank you Pamela. I love these designs!

Susan said...

Thank you! I like them all, but particularly the holly berry wreath.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Kim

Chelle said...

Thanks Pam! I love the cherry border.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I need to sit down and start stitching some of your wonderful motifs! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails