Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

100 Details In 100 Days - Day 99


Motif Christmas Bell
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I guess Christmas is on my mind again! Today's detail is a pattern for Christmas Bell. I would stitch the bell in blue or silver, the holly leaves in green and the berries in red. Of course, you can also do the entire design in Redwork or the colors of your choice.

This project sure went fast, didn't it? I can't believe tomorrow is the last day. I'll see what I can do about coming up with something special for tomorrow's detail.

In the meantime, hop over to Sharon B's In A Minute Ago blog and read about the plan for her to come to the US to teach. Oh, would it be cool to take an "in person" class with Sharon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails