Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Kathys Stitched Peacock


Kathys Peacock
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I've been meaning to share this with my readers here all week but I kept forgetting! My brain has been in sewing-mode!

Anyway, Kathy sent me this JPEG and graciously gave me permission to post the photo here. She stitched this little peacock design up and is planning to work it into a crazyquilt.

She did a beautiful job on it and even added some metallic thread!

Thank you Kathy, for allowing me share this photo with my readers.

If anyone would like to stitch this design, you can find the pattern here.

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! Again, even better than the original in my collection!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Pam! It's gorgeous! I am still following your patterns, but I just don't seem to have time to keep up as I would like to lately! Thanks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails