Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, September 29, 2006

More Work On The Pink Purse


Pink Purse
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I had some stitching time yesterday and did a lot of embellishing on this. I still have a bit more to do and expect to complete it later today.

I'd like to take a moment to say thank you to every one who left me comments and messages on the 100 Details In 100 Days project. I'm so happy to know that the designs and patterns that I offered you for your crazyquilt projects have and are being enjoyed. I'll admit, I'm a bit sad that it's over! But Sharon's "Take A Stitch" project starts on January 2, 2007 and I'll be contributing to that with more patterns. Sharon suggested that I "take a stitch" and design things based on a particular stitch. Thank you Sharon! That sounds very doable!

I've also decided, since I enjoy blogging every day, on days when I don't have any stitching or other interesting things to share, I might give you fractal or pattern of some type to use in your projects. It certainly won't be everyday since I do usually have stitching time on a daily basis but you never know what might show up here on occasion between now and January so please stop by when you have time!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails