Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

100 Details In 100 Days - Day 85


Fractal 11
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I hope some of you can use these beautiful Butterfly & Fractal designs. I've really tried throughout this 100 Days project to give you different things and ideas to use in your quilts. I can see this in the center of a quilt with embellished crazypatch around it.

This is another of my fractals from a few years back. It's suitable for quilting, greeting cards, scrapbooking and altered art.

Sharon B is wondering what to do next when the 100 Days project is over. I've been thinking about this too. I've enjoyed it alot but I will admit, it's been alot of work for me. Designing patterns in cross stitch and outline embroidery as well as the new fractals that I've done is time consuming. I do so hope that some of you have used and enjoyed these patterns.

Crazyquilting has really attracted some renewed interest and I do hope I've contributed to this in some way. I would certainly like to continue on in helping to attract more interest in this beautiful artform. So hop over to Sharon's blog and read her post for today and if you have any ideas on what we can do next or what you would like to see, please drop one of us a comment or note.

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Thank you Pam! I don't have a suggestion for what should come next, but really want you to know how much I appreciate what you and Sharon have done so generously. I have printed off a lot of the patterns you have shown and you can be sure I will be using them as soon as I can. I know I will be sorry to see the series end!!

Pamela Kellogg said...

I'm so glad to know that you're enjoying the 100 Days project as well as my patterns. I've stitched a few of them myself!

I'll keep thinking about this and see what ideas I can come up with. I've enjoyed it too and hate to see it end but I know we'll figure out another great project!

Related Posts with Thumbnails