Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

100 Details In 100 Days - Day 86


Fractal 12
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I call this one "Butterfly On A Watermelon". Isn't this one pretty? This one was done on an older version of my Fractal software which I just loved. The new Win XP version isn't nearly as good and requires alot more time to produce images like this one.

Anyway, you can use this to make your own fabric sheets for your crazyquilts, scrapbooks, greeting cards, mixed media or altered art.

Hop over to Sharon's blog today to read about her ideas for new projects when the 100 Days project is over. I keep thinking about this too and haven't come up with anything all that interesting yet but I'm sure if we all put our heads together, we can decide on something fun to do.

I keep thinking about Sharon's Bag's Of Fun project from last year. I wasn't able to participate in that due to my work schedule but maybe something similiar to that would interesting.

Share your ideas with Sharon or I. Remember, anyone can post comments to my blog now.

On another note, I'm planning to sign up for Sharon's Online Crazyquilt Class over at Joggles. I wanted to take it last time but my work got in the way. Leave to work huh? If you're interested, here's the link.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails