Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Velvet Flowers

Lilla Le Vine has shared a wonderful tutorial on making a Gypsy Purse with velvet flowers. The directions are here at Art-e-zine. If you're on dial-up, the page will take a bit of time to load but it's well worth that wait!

I tried to find some white velvet so I could hand-dye it and give the velvet flowers a try but no one carries it around here. Does anyone have a clue on where to find some?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found Velvet white roses on line at a bridal supply. The name is efavormart.com.

I would like to know how to dye the velvet flowers...email me please at blossominsun@yahoo.com.

Thank you for any help you can give me. I need to dye some of the flowers Navy blue or as close to that as I can get...it is part of my wedding colors.

Related Posts with Thumbnails