Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Finished Things

I mentioned earlier this week, that I got alot of finishing done this past weekend. I've added these items to my Etsy Boutique:

Good Luck

I thought this was finished a few weeks back, but when I saw it on the monitor, it needed something else. So I added the rosebud trim and then hand-painted the lace butterflies and added them. It's really pretty in person.

Poodle Bag 1

This is my Perky Poodle Handbag. The design is from one of my vintage Vogart transfers.

BirdBag1

My Bird & Teacup handbag is from another of my vintage transfers.

Moms Cellphone Bag 1

Last but not least, the prettiest little cellphone pouch I've ever seen! Crocheted and beaded by my mom!

I've really got to get better at taking pictures. Photography is not my medium!

2 comments:

Lelia said...

Fabulously Interesting!!!!

Gina E. said...

You are making great use of your vintage transfers, Pam! I have some blank teatowels and aprons that I am longing to stitch, using some of those transfers you sent me last year. When I do, you can be sure I'll post some photos on my blog, but don't hold your breath - I've got an Indian to finish before I do anything else!

Related Posts with Thumbnails