Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Basket Kitten 3 Handbag


Basket Kitten 3 Handbag
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Last post for today! I just finished sewing up the Vogart Poodle and Basket Kitten #3. I'll share the Poodle tomorrow maybe but thought I'd post this since I have a few minutes before the dryer shuts off!

It didn't quite fit on the scanner but I think you can see it well enough. The beaded fringe at the bottom are little leaves. I used satin cording for the little handles.

Tomorrow, I plan to do some more finishing! I'm on a roll!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails