Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Basket Kitten 1 Sewn and Finished

I'm ba-ack! Sorry I disappeared. Been trying to get some more finishing done. And still working on my Zweigart CQ project. Hope to complete the stitching on that by the end of the day. If all goes well and that actually happens, I can do the machine finishing tomorrow and then get back to my regular CQing!

Basket Kitten Doorknocker 1

In the meantime, here's a pic of my first Basket Kitten doorknocker. I think I'm going to do some cellphone pouches and some handbags. In fact, maybe I'll make my strawberry block into a handbag. I think that would be a cool finishing technique for a CQ block!

More tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails