Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Good Luck Quilt


Good Luck
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Well, I thought this was complete until I looked at it on the computer. It still needs something. The white lace is distracting. I think it's a bit too wide but not sure. Walmart has some shamrock lace. I think I'll pick some up tomorrow when I'm there, hand paint it and sew it around the edge of the crazyquilt block. That should be fun considering the quilt is all layered and bound! I'll just have to run my needle in between the layers. The shamrock lace may not even be the right thing but I won't know until I try it. And it if it doesn't work, it won't go to waste. I'll just use it on something else. If it does work, I'll post a new photo when it's done.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails