Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Basket Kitten 3 Stitching Complete!


Basket Kitten 3
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I finished this up last night. These small blocks do work up kind of quickly if you can sit still long enough to work on them!

I had wanted to sew up a few more 5 inch blocks today but I don't know if I'll have time. Still have some yard work to do and that always and forever pile of laundry!

Guess I'll go back to the Strawberry block for the time being.

1 comment:

(Angie) Norththreads: said...

Your work amazes me!! Fantastic!!!! & I recieve your biz cards today! I will leave some at our gallery when i go!!! Thanks again,
~angie~

Related Posts with Thumbnails