Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Go Cubs!

Ok, I just have to say that I'm absolutely bouncing off the walls today! My Chicago Cubs have won the National League Central Division and I am thrilled beyond words!

Now, I'm not counting my chickens before the eggs hatch. I've been a Cubs fan for a long time and I've been here before so for now, I'm just thankful to have a little more baseball to watch in October! I'll worry about the World Series if and when we get that far. It's best to stay detached for now.

Normally, I keep my personal believes to myself as far as this blog goes. But I would like to mention this, in hopes that some media person somewhere reads this: THERE IS NO SUCH THING A CURSE! Some silly person, years ago put that crazy idea in the minds of Cub fans and now generation after generation focuses on it every time we get this far. And the stupid media is already at it.

There is no such thing as a curse. It is the Universal Law Of Attraction. You get what you focus on. If everyone focuses on the so called "curse" kicking in, then the Law Of Attraction is going to bring that again. If however, every one focuses on what they really want, the Cubs going to and winning the WS, that's what we'll get.

So, I am mentioning this in hopes that maybe someone from the media somewhere will read this and perhaps spread the word. It's the Law Of Attraction. There is no curse. Do some research on The Law Of Attraction and start spreading positive energy for the Cubs and Cubs fans everywhere!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's what all the hoopla was about last night. I heard the fireworks and screaming but didn't go to the window to see what was going on. I don't follow baseball but know better than to not offer congrats to every Cub fan.

Lynne said...

I was so happy for you when I heard about the Cubbies! Even though I've been a die-hard Yankees fan since 1952 (a thing for which my Indians-loving father never really forgave me), I do sincerely wish the Cubs well.

I hope your flea-marketing went well, and you found lots of goodies.

Lynne said...

And as far as that "curse" thing goes? Look what happened to "The Curse of The Babe", when Boston finally got "over it". Think positive, positive things happen!

allie aller said...

May the Cubbies go all the way!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails