Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, September 14, 2007

Fun Things!

Well, I have some fun things to share with you today! First, my blue comfort cat, which is started but I didn't complete yesterday:

Blue Cat

I stitched on it until Scott came home and then we went out on the deck and talked while he grilled some chicken. I'm sure I'll finish it later today. I'll have to send this one to Pat with the next batch.

In the meantime however, there's no lack of Comfort Dolls here:

Pocket Babies

My mom made 15 of this little dolls which she calls "Pocket Babies" to send to Pat. They're beaded, they have lace and fancy yarns on them and ribbon flowers. Aren't sweet?!!! I believe she designed these herself. I'll be shipping these to Pat tomorrow along with my last 3 cats which I'll be sewing up today.

Finally, Robin sent me a photo of a Biscornu (pincushion) that she made using one of my patterns. I asked Robin for her permission to post the photo here because I thought my readers would enjoy seeing it:

Robins Biscornu

Thank you very much Robin, for allowing me to share your stitched piece with my readers.

Here's the x stitch pattern in case anyone would like to stitch it:

Tulip Motif

Click on any of the images to go to my Flickr site where you can view the larger versions.

I'm to run my sewing machine. I want to sew up the comfort cats and I have a few blocks to sew up for Christmas gifts. It is mid-September now (where did Summer go?) so I'd better get things going!

3 comments:

allie aller said...

Those Pocket Babies are so incredibly sweet! Your mom is wonderful.
Thanks for the pattern, too...

Susan said...

Oh, ignore my question. Now that I'm going backwards, I see what you mean. Those are just the cutest little things! Your mom is so talented. Must be who you take after. =)

I love the bright colors of the biscornu from your pattern. That was nice of you to share.

Julia said...

These are so cute!
How lovely of your mum to do these..
They will be much loved i'm sure

Related Posts with Thumbnails