Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, March 26, 2007

Seascape Completed!

I mentioned yesterday that I was going to start the sponge painting in my Living Room. And I did that! I'm 1/2 done with it! Today, I will complete that task.

I also had time to complete the stitching on this little Seascape:

Seascape Cellphone Pouch

I added some more beads as well as the fish charms. I'll finish this into a cellphone pouch and add it to either my Etsy shop or my showcase at the brick & mortar store.

As for my next stitching project, I haven't decided yet. I have several blocks all sewn up and other things ready to stitch on. I may just reach into the drawer, close my eyes and pull out the first thing I touch. I plan to have "fun sewing" time this week too. Fun as in, foundation piecing which I so much enjoy doing!

4 comments:

Susan said...

That's another great phone pouch! I love your ocean designs.

I like to piece blocks, too, which is why it's become my big leader-ender project when I'm sewing quilts.

I'll get that piece of fabric off in the mail to you, probably today!

(Angie) Norththreads: said...

Lovely projects & thanks for droppin by!

Jo in NZ said...

Ummm, where's Kitty?? I have looked and looked and I can't spend anymore stitching time looking for kitty!
Here kitty kitty....

Anonymous said...

I love your project, I think my friends has to see it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails