Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, March 12, 2007

Peacock Lamp

I apologize for not posting yesterday. I started painting the living room on Saturday and worked on it some more yesterday. I still have a few more hours of painting to go. I hope to have some time to finish that up tomorrow.

In the meantime, I would like to thank Michele for reminding me about sharing a photo of my peacock lamp. Here it is:

Peacock Lamp

Is it just too pretty or what! I haven't quite decided where I'll put it yet where it'll be safe from my cats. I'll try it in a few different places and see where it looks best.

In the meantime, I have some design work to do so I'd better get at it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool is that??? I'm sure you'll find just the perfect spot to display it!

Thanks for sharing your lamp.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Pretty amazing ... With a strategically placed mirror, you could have two! :)

Susan said...

That is a great lamp. What a find!

Related Posts with Thumbnails