Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

If you been reading my blog for awhile, you probably know that I just love St. Patrick's Day. Don't ask me why. I really have no clue. I just do. Maybe I associate it with the beginning of Spring which is my favorite season!

Scott and I are going to drive up to Galena Illinois for the day. It's one of our favorite places to go. We enjoy seeing the beautiful restored Victorian houses and the gorgeous countryside, not to mention all the wonderful and unique shops on Main Street. I of course, just love that Bead shop!

It's a 2 1/2 hour drive so we'll be leaving in the hour or so.

Anyway, to celebrate St. Patrick's Day (and yes, I'm still celebrating the return of the robins), I worked up a cute little cross stitch pattern for you to use on your crazyquilts:

Motif Good Luck Robin

Click on the image to go to my Flickr site where you can download a larger version of the pattern. You can stitch this on your crazyquilt using 14 count waste canvas or stitch it on cross stitch fabric and sew it into your foundation.

I completed the Basket Of Violets pouch last night but I'll save sharing a photo of it for tomorrow.

In the meantime, have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day and enjoy this little project.

3 comments:

patternnuts said...

Thank you Pam! :)

Hope your trip is wonderful. And do be sure and post some nice bead photos!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cute little St. Pat's design. Hope you have a great time today!

Kim

Susan said...

Thanks, Pam! If I *were* to do any cross-stitch, this is probably about the right size for my patience. =) You are so creative!

Related Posts with Thumbnails