Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Blackwork Peacock Purse Continued

Well, he looks like he's leaning a bit forward here:

Pams Blackwork Peacock Purse

Part of that is because he is and part of it is because I didn't have it straight on the scanner. I think I can balance it out a bit when I add do-dads to the branch.

I won't trim the tail until all the stitching is complete. I'll be adding sequins and beads to the tail later on and I'll be twisting it a bit at the bottom and tacking it in place. I don't want the tail to completely hide my Feather Stitch. In the meantime, I'll just pin it so it's out of my way while I work on other areas.

Unfortunately, I have to keep my post short today as I'm off to pick up more stuff for the Living Room project.

More tomorrow....

1 comment:

loulee said...

That looks great Pam. I really like the ribbon you've used this time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails