Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Ready To Stitch Crazy Quilt Blocks

As I mentioned earlier today, I put some serious miles on my sewing machine these past few days!

While I had my sewing things out, I put together several "ready to stitch" crazy quilt blocks and have listed them in my Etsy shop:

Blue Block

Gold Block

Purple Block

My work is done for the day soI'm off now to tackle that Cast-on stitch! Hopefully, I'll be able to share my success with you tomorrow!

1 comment:

patternnuts said...

They are all so beautiful. But- the pansy one is just gorgeous! 100% eye candy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails