Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Kitty & Me Designs Etsy Shop

Most of you know by now that, I opened an Etsy shop several months back. I wanted to share with you some of my recent finishes which I've added to my shop:

First is this pretty little Baby Room Doorhanger that my mom made. She crayon tinted the design and added a few beads and charms for sparkle:

Baby 1

Next are 2 little Autumn Doorhangers that I made. I hand-dyed the fabric myself and crayon tinted the designs. The Jack-O-Lantern is from my vintage embroidery transfer collection and then, you may remember the pumpkin design as one of mine from the 100 Days project:

Jack O Lantern Doorknocker 1

Pumpkin doorknocker 1

Last but not least, is my Autumn Rose Shoulder Bag. Oh, I just love this one! And it's a new style that I've been doing:

Autumn BAG 1

If you'd like to see more photos, hop over to my Etsy shop. Oh, and I now accept PayPal!!

2 comments:

allie aller said...

So you and your mom sew together sometimes? Did you start out learning from her?
Lucky, lucky you....and I love her little Baby project.

How on earth are you so prolific? How many hours a day do you stitch? I know it's not your full time job...your commercial pattern work must be...

You are amazing!

Gina E. said...

Oh Pam, I am so glad you are able to accept Paypal now! I will come shopping with you soon!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails