Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Clover Purse


Clover Block
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I completed the finishing on this yesterday. The trim that I used around the outside is a bit thick so it was rather challenging to handsew on but I got it and does this bag sparkle! My husband, who generally doesn't care for crazyquilting, told me that this is one of the prettiest ones I've made so far.

I added a vintage rhinestone button a the top with a loop for closure. The beads at the bottom are a predone beaded fringe. I think in the future, I'll hand bead the bottom of my bags once the trim is on. I wanted to hand bead this one but my Michaels store was out of green bugle beads so I decided to use something from my excessive stash instead. Yes, if I sold my stash, I could pay off the national debt! But what fun would that be?!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails