Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Clover Block Fringe Rework


Clover Block Fringe Rework
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Well, after seeing this on the computer this morning, I did not like the way the beaded fringe looked. So I took it off and hand-beaded it this way. Much better! And quite a bit heavier!

I had no idea what I was doing since I've never done hand-beaded fringe before. It was a "make it up as I go along thing". Which is how I got into designing needlework over 10 years ago. I couldn't find a pattern to suit my needs so I designed one myself. Little did I know where I'd find myself all these years later.

Anyway, this is much prettier and by the way, it took me 5 hours to do this beading! Yikes!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails